Ok, so looks like the servo hogs the single 3v and GND pins.
Therefore to add a bump switchf and a beeper, I need either y cables or some sort of breakout (a breadboard, but takes up space)
How are they mounting the circuit?
I see, they worked with adafruit to have a specific kit.
buy air quality meter?
oct 23rd – wed – project proposal due
directly relevant (template generation)
http://paperminecraft.com/ (only adds texture)
ios $2 - cute cubes - http://www.papercritters.com/
hmm… python, single thing
- commercial: dielines (for packaging) https://www.diecuttemplates.com/
- origami specific https://langorigami.com/article/treemaker/ (I don’t get the jargon)
kirigami net generator
does anyone use it
- https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3357834 3d printed umbrella
- boston workshop on 2018 april https://www.thebostoncalendar.com/events/paper-signals-workshop
- not sure … is it repost? https://diygeeks.org/learn/google-paper-signal/
- https://jumpadevice.com/2018/02/13/paper-signals-hands-on-review/ – actually made it, has cardstock ggs details
- https://community.particle.io/t/how-do-you-convert-google-paper-signal-into-particle/38422 irrelevant – particle.io
https://www.mypapercraft.net/ very detailed ones
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CardSculptureKits “Low poly” animals
https://paperduplicator.com/ also games focused
https://ninjatoes.blogspot.com/ games focused
SO MANY MECHANISMS https://www.robives.com/product/para/
it is parametric https://twitter.com/PaperFolderMan
geneva mechanism https://twitter.com/robives/status/1188020980406456320
w h o a https://twitter.com/PixelDandy/status/1176890412675600385 kirigami single sheet of paper
- poke http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/
- mincraft http://www.pixelpapercraft.com/
Cubeecraft (pronounced “kyoob-ee”) papercraft toys feature interlocking tabs for construction – eliminating the need for tape, glue or other messy adhesives. To download click on the model you would like then save the template image.
Standard printer paper should be fine – however I usually build mine on a 110 lb. card stock which is sturdier and inexpensive (less than $10 for 250 sheets). If you go the cardstock route be sure to score your folds before you fold t
aperModelers.com is a forum dedicated to the discussion and sharing of information about Card Modeling. Also know as Paper modeling, Card Modeling is regaining popularity with people of all ages.
- polyhedra only https://www.polyhedra.net/en/
- simplistic / minecraft http://www.paperfoldables.com/
- huh what a use case " @BurgerKingUK I think it’s great that you’re removing plastic toys from your children’s meals! I f you ever need an eco-friendly biodegradable alternative (that’s cheaper to produce) hit me up. "
- https://twitter.com/hashtag/papercraft (a lot of popup cards though)
- https://twitter.com/hashtag/kirigmai?src=hash (only 1 result)
- https://twitter.com/hashtag/kirigami?src=hash (more stattic)
- https://twitter.com/hashtag/karakuri (mechanisms)
- https://www.mypapercraft.net/spooky-bat-paper-craft/16120/ bats
- http://bocchinokamiasobi.web.fc2.com/obake.pdf ghost
- lowply face mask https://twitter.com/K_Ntanos/status/1186990891732471810
very tangential: pompom
- instructables https://twitter.com/instructables/status/1179436535164194816
pop up penguin
here it is!
- the FAQs LOL https://www.vat19.com/item/penguin-pop-paper-penguin-pop-up-craft-kit
- complicated https://tos-craft.blogspot.com/2014/10/toothless-how-to-train-your-dragon-2.html
tangential: learn openscad
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsqtA_v_URQ calforsakenesok
the 3d printed heart
- and papercraft for it https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2017/06/puppets-with-unexpected-behaviors-by-haruki-nakamura/