Lately I’ve been finding some awesome youtube channels with really well-done content to watch and learn about fields I don’t really know much about.
- drawing (manga): https://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley
- history: https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse
- film: https://www.youtube.com/user/filmriot
- film: https://www.youtube.com/user/NextWaveG
- fashion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaTwNsbIW1M
- mechE: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_tws4AXg7asrBv1MMAq4AO68ONUcvty2
- henna: https://www.youtube.com/user/HennaByHeather
- baking: https://www.youtube.com/user/EugenieKitchen (a good amount of math involved!)
This is Alice and my attempt at the rainbow heart cookies… we tried ^^;
I haven’t found a good one for sewing / cosplay / diy fashion / theater costumes / movie props / cosmetics stuff yet.
Anyway, the plan is, instead of going to film school, I’m going to watch youtube videos, buy a few books, and make tons and tons of crappy videos. 🙂
[edit 13 July 2015] Part II!
I decided to do a more comprehensive post, since why not, I’ve already got them in my bookmarks.
- Cosplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/Mogrymillian
- Cosplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/CommanderHolly
- Cosplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/MangoSirene
- Props: https://www.youtube.com/user/punishedprops
- Machining: https://www.youtube.com/user/KEF791
- Theatre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3hYpIwDoQA&list=PL38C3370FBD126CA8
- General Educational: https://www.youtube.com/user/thugnotes
- Healthcare: https://www.youtube.com/user/thehealthcaretriage
- Filming: https://www.youtube.com/user/indymogul
- Fashion Design / Sewing: https://www.youtube.com/user/tglashen/about
- Movie Props: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegacyEFX/featured
- Fashion Design: https://www.youtube.com/user/nellleigh/featured
- Nails (elegant patterns): https://www.youtube.com/user/SimpleLittlePleasues
- Nails (drawing): https://www.youtube.com/user/meliney
- Sew-Alongs: https://www.youtube.com/user/mimigoodwin2
- Nails (well-produced): https://www.youtube.com/user/pixiepolish
- Comedy / Educational: https://www.youtube.com/user/LastWeekTonight
- Chinese desserts: https://www.youtube.com/user/Everydaypossible
- Team SCA! Sailing: https://www.youtube.com/user/teamscaoceanracing
- Sailing: https://www.youtube.com/user/volvooceanracevideosa
- Howitsmade: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMl8ugikB5ibLSbjE2zxuyg
My giant playlist of nails / fashion / clothes manufacturing:
5 thoughts on “youtube channels!”
I [triple] dare you to make a cat rainbow cookie.
pssh, that’s too easy. i’ll do it this weekend 😛
pic or it didn’t happen. :p
it didn’t happen 😮 rainbow things are so much work. maybe this weekend?
Quoi? Esto es muy lame. El mundo demando une rainbowo-thingyo